skip to main content


Online Enrollment

EGUSD is now offering online enrollment at all comprehensive schools through the district’s student information system, Synergy.
Please click the link below if you would like to use the online enrollment process. Please sign in with your existing ParentVUE login if you are already in the system. Parents new to the district may create a new account following the directions on that screen. Once you are signed in, you may proceed with the online enrollment process. If you have any questions or problems with enrollment, please contact the front office of the school in which you are trying to enroll your student for assistance.

Hours of Registration

School Year: 
Mon, Tue, Thurs & Fri: 8:15am - 1:30 pm (Except Holidays and Minimum Days)
Wed: 9:00 am - 1:30 pm
Mon – Thurs: 9:00 am - 12:30 pm (Closed Week of July 4th)
A welcome packet is available in the office.  It is not available electronically.  Read the below information carefully for additional documents needed with the registration packet to begin the registration process.
Proof of Residence Legal Citations
The following require that a student be enrolled and attend the school that is within the district in which the student’s parent(s) or legal guardian(s) reside(s):
  • California Education Code, Sections 48200-48208
  • EGUSD Administrative Regulation 5111.1
  • Student/Parent Handbook
Documents Needed for Registration
The following documents are required to register your child:
  • Birth Certificate
  • Immunization record (must have Tdap Booster)
  • Parent/Legal guardian photo ID and attached registration packet
  • Withdrawal grades/unofficial transcript from last school
  • Proof of residence within the district*
*Residence Documents Required for Enrollment for all K-12 Students:
Must produce ONE of the following for enrollment:
  • Mortgage statements in parent/guardian name. If the home is under construction a title/deed or signed sales or purchase agreement in parent/guardian’s name will be accepted.
  • A current utility service (PG&E, SMUD, water, garbage or sewer) contract, statement or payment receipt that indicates parent/guardian name and location of service.
  • Property tax receipts for the current residence
  • Rental/Lease agreement – current or recently signed in parent/guardian name
  • Parent/guardian's recent pay stub that indicates parent/guardian name and current residence
  • Parent/guardian’s motor vehicle registration with current residence
  • Parent/guardian’s driver’s license with current residence
  • Court documents indicating current residence
  • Voter Registration with current residence
  • Documentation from the Department of Human Assistance with current residence