SCHOOL YEAR:  Monday – Friday, 8:30 - 3   (Except Holidays and Minimum Days)

SUMMER: Monday – Thursday, 8 – 12:30 (Closed Week of July 4th)

A registration packet is available in the office.  It is not available electronically.  Read the below information carefully for additional documents needed with the registration packet to begin the registration process.

Proof of Residence Legal Citations

The following require that a student be enrolled and attend the school that is within the district in which the student’s parent(s) or legal guardian(s) reside(s):

  • California Education Code, Sections 48200-48208
  • EGUSD Administrative Regulation 5111.1
  • Student/Parent Handbook

Documents Needed for Registration
The following documents are required to register your child:

  • Birth Certificate
  • Immunization record (must have Tdap Booster)
  • Parent/Legal guardian photo ID and attached registration packet
  • Withdrawal grades/unofficial transcript from last school
  • Proof of residence within the district*

Residence Documents Required for Enrollment for all K-12 Students:

Must produce ONE of the following for enrollment:

  • Mortgage statements in parent/guardian name. If the home is under construction a title/deed or signed sales or purchase agreement in parent/guardian’s name will be accepted.
  • A current PG&E, SMUD bill that indicates location of service, or a mortgage payment must be presented to the school within six months
  • Property tax receipts for the current residence
  • Rental/Lease agreement – current or recently signed in parent/guardian name. Additionally, two consecutive months of a current PG&E or SMUD bill in the parent/guardian name must be presented to the school within two months


Must also produce ONE of the following for enrollment:

  • Parent/guardian’s motor vehicle registration with current residence
  • Parent/guardian’s driver’s license with current residence
  • Court documents indicating current residence
  • Payment verification (paid invoice, credit card receipt, cashed check) for 2 consecutive months of of the following utilities: gas, electricity, water, or garbage for the current residence must be presented within 2 months of enrollment
  • Rent payment receipts for consecutive months for the current residence must be presented within 2 months of enrollment
  • Documentation from the Department of Human Assistance with current residence
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2019 West Corporation. All rights reserved.